2006 Dodge Magnum Build 4 15's

thats efffin sexy dont let them hate. wana do my blazer xD

I love HATERS...somebody has to watch the owners of the cars I build get trophies. But in all seriousness...check out our shop myspace for build pics and get a better idea of what is in the car. The lights were added 2 days ago...its just something to say come look at my car when it is at a show. This car never drops below 13.8 volts with it bangin....there is alot of time in this car. And lets be honest...everybody can build a SPL style box.....but can everyone build a fiberglass box that holds 4 15's and not crack. Anyway ....I love opinions good or bad....helps me grow as a installer.. I also built a car that was on the cover of truckin magazine last March and the cover of 8-lug magazine last month....I get as many haters as I do lovers on that one too....

i like it man, its a show car i get that and that is just what it is. but a very nice show car, i would drive it around. i always thought it was sick that pep can afford to put like 8 tvs in their car but cant even watch them hahahhh but that just me being jelous. good job man

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I love HATERS...somebody has to watch the owners of the cars I build get trophies. But in all seriousness...check out our shop myspace for build pics and get a better idea of what is in the car. The lights were added 2 days ago...its just something to say come look at my car when it is at a show. This car never drops below 13.8 volts with it bangin....there is alot of time in this car. And lets be honest...everybody can build a SPL style box.....but can everyone build a fiberglass box that holds 4 15's and not crack. Anyway ....I love opinions good or bad....helps me grow as a installer.. I also built a car that was on the cover of truckin magazine last March and the cover of 8-lug magazine last month....I get as many haters as I do lovers on that one too....

i sure can..

eezzz not to hard.

and no not everyone can build a spl box

Roseville, CA

Just curious.....what is so :bad: about it? the car or the install?
I like the car itself, the lambo doors are played out IMO but the looks of all 4 of them up like that is kinda tight, but I don't care for all that disco light shit, and the underbody lights just scream Fast and Furious. Kinda hard to tell what's going on in the cargo area, so the only other thing I really don't care for is the white grills on the speakers...it's just too "loud", if that makes sense.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

What was the thought process on putting those mids in the cargo area with the subs? Just wondering why you guys decided to do that when nobody's gonna be sitting back there.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

10.6 volts. was with headlights and everything on. i hope the car wasn't running :D

Archived