Sonic Electronix

Ok I have a 2010 Camaro I'm going to put some subs in. I have the upgraded Boston Acoustics factory stereo, but I want a little more bass than it gives me. Since the system is all Boston Acoustic I'm going to stick with BA for the subs as well. I'm going to put 2 BA G3 10in subs in. Here are the specs.

I'm new to this and I'm stuck on the amp I'm going to need. I want to go with Rockford Fosgate. These are putting out 375 RMS and 750 max watts and that's going to be x2. A friend of mine said to go with a Class D amp? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

camaro1.jpg

Ok I have a 2010 Camaro I'm going to put some subs in. I have the upgraded Boston Acoustics factory stereo, but I want a little more bass than it gives me. Since the system is all Boston Acoustic I'm going to stick with BA for the subs as well. I'm going to put 2 BA G3 10in subs in. Here are the specs.

I'm new to this and I'm stuck on the amp I'm going to need. I want to go with Rockford Fosgate. These are putting out 375 RMS and 750 max watts and that's going to be x2. A friend of mine said to go with a Class D amp? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

You could use the T1000-1bd or you cant get a T500-1bd or the P500-1bd if your woofers are gonna be wired to 1ohm or you can get the R500-1 if they're gonna be wired to 2ohms. I'm suggesting those since most of us know that Rockford equipment is way underrated so those might be just the amount of power you need.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

you will be pleased with the boston acoustics. If your looking for beatin down the whole block, not so much but boston acoustic subs are very clean and have a very true sounding bass to them. i have a G1 series 8 inch and the thing is amazing.

Thanks, I'm looking for a good middle ground between SQ and just straight up bass.

camaro1.jpg