Sundown Audio

Refurbished SAZ 3500

OrionStang

don't forget that jacob also accepts amps as "credit" towards any of his new brand new amps

you could get a little bit of money off of the price of a BNIB 3000D from your kicker 2500

DB-R is good as new also though.

Wnder how much he'd credit me. I like the idea of 2 1500s strapped. But how are they strapped together and how would I wire the subs to strapped amps? I have so many questions now.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

its pretty easy to strap them, just search in it the sundown forum and something will pop up.

as for trade ins, I think he has a hold on that till he sells more of the amps that were traded in.

its pretty easy to strap them, just search in it the sundown forum and something will pop up.

as for trade ins, I think he has a hold on that till he sells more of the amps that were traded in.

Thinkin back, I might have got this 2500 from him...

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Thinkin back, I might have got this 2500 from him...

are you really in Germany. if so, how is it over there???

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .