Just signed up to the website and thought I'd post the specs on my turbo car...

Turbocharged 95 Civic Coupe EX

Custom T3 .60/.48 turbo kit

Uberdata chipped p28 ECU

Completely stock D16z6 motor & ignition

Y8 tranny w/Quaife LSD

ACT xtss clutch & stock flywheel

H&R sport springs w/Tokico Illumina

Full 3 inch custom exhaust

Lots of other little parts...

At 12psi the car made 230whp/208wtq and ran 12.6 @ 107mph with full interior (not gutted at all!). This was just a fun little setup (very basic setup on a stock honda) I did over 3 years ago, the car has 115k miles on the engine and it's still running strong. The whole turbo setup cost me about $1100, it's nice having friends that can weld and tune. I had my car stolen about a year ago, but it was recovered after a week, luckily I got 95% of it back undamaged. It's just been sitting in the garage since then, except for the occasional joyride. I have kinda lost motivation to do anthing with this car, but maybe somebody I'll put a real setup in it. I'm getting more interested in car stereo stuff right now, I have an 89 civic hatch for that. Anyways here are some pics!

Dyno... http://users.adelphia.net/~pshickey/images/Dyno3.JPG

Timeslip... http://users.adelphia.net/~pshickey/images/TimeSlip3.JPG

Posted Image

Posted Image

i wanna see a vid of that run. if that engines untouched, its doubtful to run that low. and 415ft lb of torque????

That 415 looks liek a spike on the dyno. He only claimed 208tq. High 12s is very believable with 230whp in a car that light. Traction is the issue there. I bet he had some fun trying to launch on street tires.

For me, I have an '05 Nissan Altima 3.5SE. Its factory rated 250hp/249tq at the flywheel. It dynoed 222whp/229wtq right off the showroom floor.

Posted Image

A few bolt-ons later and it is currently running bottom 13s@107mph on the stock street tires at full weight with a full interior. All I have to say about that is 2.1 60s suck. I haven't had it dynoed yet because the dyno broke at the last session but I'm "under"estimating its putting out about 310whp.

Here is a vid of me racing a buddy's Mustang GT at Darlington Dragway. The camera is in the GT.

Posted Image

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

For me, I have an '05 Nissan Altima 3.5SE. Its factory rated 250hp/249tq at the flywheel. It dynoed 222whp/229wtq right off the showroom floor.

Thats an amazing dyno run for a stock FWD drive car. Most RWD cars don't make that percentage of their advertised HP.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

nice ass kicking

I never get tired of watching that vid.

Thats an amazing dyno run for a stock FWD drive car. Most RWD cars don't make that percentage of their advertised HP.

It surprised the hell out of me. The only thing I can think of is that the Altimas were under-rated this year to help sell the SE-Rs and Maximas that are rated 260hp even though they have the same exact VQ35 engine I do. Also I read a rumor on the net that the '05-06 VQ35s got VQ40 heads. It would make sense since the '05-06s are running better stock times.

Here are a couple more vids. This was bone stock just a couple months after buying the car. I was down in Gainesville, FL for the Pinks event and decided to do some runs in between filming. I was running 14.6-14.7s@96mph w/ some really sorry 2.3 60s. The best run I ever got stock was a 14.3@96 w/ a 2.1 60ft.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/Altima...89c825a31ee.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/Altima...f200936e71f.htm

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I never get tired of watching that vid.

It surprised the hell out of me. The only thing I can think of is that the Altimas were under-rated this year to help sell the SE-Rs and Maximas that are rated 260hp even though they have the same exact VQ35 engine I do. Also I read a rumor on the net that the '05-06 VQ35s got VQ40 heads. It would make sense since the '05-06s are running better stock times.

Here are a couple more vids. This was bone stock just a couple months after buying the car. I was down in Gainesville, FL for the Pinks event and decided to do some runs in between filming. I was running 14.6-14.7s@96mph w/ some really sorry 2.3 60s. The best run I ever got stock was a 14.3@96 w/ a 2.1 60ft.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/Altima...89c825a31ee.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/Altima...f200936e71f.htm

Is your car a manual?...I would assume it was with the fast times and extremely high dyno numbers but I didn't know if they made the 3.5 in a manual. As for your stock 1/4 mile times...those are pretty weak. I have seen a timeslip of a stock mazda3 running a 14.9.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Is your car a manual?...I would assume it was with the fast times and extremely high dyno numbers but I didn't know if they made the 3.5 in a manual. As for your stock 1/4 mile times...those are pretty weak. I have seen a timeslip of a stock mazda3 running a 14.9.

My car is an auto. Its a 5spd auto to be exact. They are much better transmissions than the previous years 4spd autos. You can get them with manual. Weak?!? Consistant mid 14s from a stock, heavy, fwd, auto, family sedan is very far from weak. The fastest 5spds have only touched low 14s in stock form and I've also hit right there with a 14.3. The difference was in the track prep and launch. The Gainesville track sucked compared to our local track Darlington Dragway. I can pull consistant 2.1s here where I'll see 2.2-2.3s anywhere else.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived