stock e30 weighs about 700 lbs more, and a turbo bmw on single turbo can put out over 600 hp easy even if you use the m20 motor. motor swap vs motor swap a bmw would kill a honda also. the only b18 putting out 200hp is from the type r integra, which is like the best honda motor, and its still shit. you throw the best honda motor in a crx vs the best bmw motor in an e30, stock to stock and we are back to carnage. bmw kills honda.

i dont think youre experienced at all with hondas. yea most of them are complete utter shit. i mean ive beaten hondas all day in a bmw and ive lost to some as well. you can easily take on a ricer and call hondas shit but once you get into tuner territory thats when you back off cause they look for people like you to call hondas peices of shits just so they can hand your ass to you. those crx's can def be sleepers.

the best bmw motor is the v10 derived from the f1, considering the cost of that engine, i doubt you have the funds to drop that into your e30 for one and two who the hell would drop that motor into an e30... the best honda motor is the f22c from the s2000. an e30 weighs 2733 lbs http://www.usautoparts.net/bmw/models/m3_e30.htm

and a m20 motor can not make 600hp "easy" if thats the case then here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUjymRHoxSo

thats "easy" as well.

McLaren F1 LM

A car created for only one reason – to be the fastest one. The uncompromising creation process provided it such title for ten years during which it remained unbeatable by the competition. Its BMW gold-plated V12 engine (for better cooling) provides 627 horsepower. The maximum measured speed is 240 mph.

and your looking at the heaviest e30 made, quit pulling honda tricks, im not like most kids who are just gonna go for the bs. a spec e30 which weighs around 2557 lb.

and the f22c puts out 240 hp ....

that wouldnt be a competition. and we arent talking money, cuz obviously bmw's are better made cars so they cost so much more. its not like a honda where i can go get a b18 from the junkyard for 84 bucks.

BMW beats honda. period. its not even a competition. anyone who knows cars wouldnt even dispute bmw vs honda.

610EUROs

McLaren F1 LM

A car created for only one reason – to be the fastest one. The uncompromising creation process provided it such title for ten years during which it remained unbeatable by the competition. Its BMW gold-plated V12 engine (for better cooling) provides 627 horsepower. The maximum measured speed is 240 mph.

and your looking at the heaviest e30 made, quit pulling honda tricks, im not like most kids who are just gonna go for the bs. a spec e30 which weighs around 2557 lb.

and the f22c puts out 240 hp ....

that wouldnt be a competition. and we arent talking money, cuz obviously bmw's are better made cars so they cost so much more. its not like a honda where i can go get a b18 from the junkyard for 84 bucks.

BMW beats honda. period. its not even a competition. anyone who knows cars wouldnt even dispute bmw vs honda.

yeah im pulling honda tricks? youre talking about a mcclaren engine... im saying a b18c which is a very common drop in for the crx along with the b16 would easily beat an m50 drop in to an e30. dont start talking about dropping a like 500,000 dollar engine into a 1000 dollar car... im trying to keep everything relative, but youre a little cocky with your car. arent you the one who said you have never lost to any car period? to me it seems like you think e30 is the greatest car of all time. news flash, its not. a turbo b18c will beat a turbo m50 a n/a b18c will beat a n/a m50 either way you do the math, the crx is a straight line monster, but youd have it in the turns if you were on a track and not doing a quarter mile.

You have caught on that Amalan has a BMW right? Personally I'd prefer a BMW, probably why I have an E90. But when it comes to this B18 crx buisness, sorry man, you can defy physics. 1800 lb car with similar HP to your fatter E30 with a 300,000 mile motor... sorry not happening. E30 is a bad ass car but stop making comparisons to stuff you don't understand, McLaren? Are you serious? I kind of think the M50 and McLaren V12 drew from different parts bins, call me crazy. What you are doing is actually very stereotypically honda "MY CAR IS FASTER THAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS!!!!!!" Take your own lesson and please stop. Yeah you can probably beat all the ricers, hell I know you can, but when it comes to a B18... in the lightest honda you can get, come on man.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

yeah im pulling honda tricks? youre talking about a mcclaren engine... im saying a b18c which is a very common drop in for the crx along with the b16 would easily beat an m50 drop in to an e30. dont start talking about dropping a like 500,000 dollar engine into a 1000 dollar car... im trying to keep everything relative, but youre a little cocky with your car. arent you the one who said you have never lost to any car period? to me it seems like you think e30 is the greatest car of all time. news flash, its not. a turbo b18c will beat a turbo m50 a n/a b18c will beat a n/a m50 either way you do the math, the crx is a straight line monster, but youd have it in the turns if you were on a track and not doing a quarter mile.

honda tricks- picking the worst circimstances so the honda looks better.

y ar you comparing to an m50 ?an m50 can put out over 750 whp on turbo. but if your gonna compare the second best honda motor atleast compare to a bmw motor that is higher in rank. and the crx is only a monster compared to other hondas. which is like saying your the king of the jungle. ya, you dominate trees, but in the city you dont dominate anything.

the only reason people get hondas is bacause they are dirt cheap. and the reason they ar dirt cheap is because thats how they are made. bmw's are expensive, because they are made for luxury and power. age old saying ... " you get what you pay for"

honda does not and will never beat bmw.

610EUROs

You have caught on that Amalan has a BMW right? Personally I'd prefer a BMW, probably why I have an E90. But when it comes to this B18 crx buisness, sorry man, you can defy physics. 1800 lb car with similar HP to your fatter E30 with a 300,000 mile motor... sorry not happening. E30 is a bad ass car but stop making comparisons to stuff you don't understand, McLaren? Are you serious? I kind of think the M50 and McLaren V12 drew from different parts bins, call me crazy. What you are doing is actually very stereotypically honda "MY CAR IS FASTER THAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS!!!!!!" Take your own lesson and please stop. Yeah you can probably beat all the ricers, hell I know you can, but when it comes to a B18... in the lightest honda you can get, come on man.

he said he has a bmw. i can read. and he is the only bringing up the m50, and where do you get 300,000 miles from ? you dont understand cars if you back this guy up. he is picking the second "fastest" honda motor and comparing to the second lowest bmw motor.

610EUROs

Yeah and you are saying the second slowest BMW motor is faster than the second fastest honda motor. Don't worry about me, I know plenty about cars, I would put the K20, B18C5, F20C, and C32B above a B18C1, but thats just me. I would also put many motors below the M50, but again thats just me. Your build thread says your car has 300k miles on it, but when I read on I realized you are talking shit about a swap that isn't even done. My bad.

nsx is a half million dollar car. cost of US$ 462,400

honda tricks- picking the worst circimstances so the honda looks better.

y ar you comparing to an m50 ?an m50 can put out over 750 whp on turbo. but if your gonna compare the second best honda motor atleast compare to a bmw motor that is higher in rank. and the crx is only a monster compared to other hondas. which is like saying your the king of the jungle. ya, you dominate trees, but in the city you dont dominate anything.

the only reason people get hondas is bacause they are dirt cheap. and the reason they ar dirt cheap is because thats how they are made. bmw's are expensive, because they are made for luxury and power. age old saying ... " you get what you pay for"

honda does not and will never beat bmw.

the second fastest honda motor is also like you said 85 bucks from the junkyard its a very common drop in for hondas in general!!!! you dont see people dropping in mclaren f1 motors into e30s all the time do you. if you want to make a honda fast everyones first mod is to swap to a b or h series (which is better than the b18 motor in power). i dont care if its one of hondas fastest motor (which it really isnt there are alot of motors that rank higher in power), its cheap and common meaning hondas can and will beat you if you run across the wrong one. how expensive can a 1980s e30 be??? ive been beating by many tuner hondas no just crx's. im comparing to a fucking m50 cause uhh then why the hell do you have a whole thread about saying youre swapping in an m50 motor...

he said he has a bmw. i can read. and he is the only bringing up the m50, and where do you get 300,000 miles from ? you dont understand cars if you back this guy up. he is picking the second "fastest" honda motor and comparing to the second lowest bmw motor.

im bringing up the m50 cause you said you were swapping it in... dont expect people to have crx with formula one racing honda engines expect them to have what the most common drop in for them are. dont try to do the rank crap cause that just makes no sense if dropping in a 85 dollar b18 engine is equivalent to dropping in a like 500k mcclaren engine then no offense but thats the stupidest thing ive heard.

Yeah and you are saying the second slowest BMW motor is faster than the second fastest honda motor. Don't worry about me, I know plenty about cars, I would put the K20, B18C5, F20C, and C32B above a B18C1, but thats just me. I would also put many motors below the M50, but again thats just me. Your build thread says your car has 300k miles on it, but when I read on I realized you are talking shit about a swap that isn't even done. My bad.

this argument has nothing to do with my car or my swap. you can research me to try and find as much shit as you want. this argument was him saying hondas are better then bmw's. but he wont man up and compare to a decent bmw motor. he chose the m50 cuz it is just below the b18. he wouldnt put anyother bmw motor up on the block cuz it would beat his little b18 honda.

610EUROs

the second fastest honda motor is also like you said 85 bucks from the junkyard its a very common drop in for hondas in general!!!! you dont see people dropping in mclaren f1 motors into e30s all the time do you. if you want to make a honda fast everyones first mod is to swap to a b or h series (which is better than the b18 motor in power). i dont care if its one of hondas fastest motor (which it really isnt there are alot of motors that rank higher in power), its cheap and common meaning hondas can and will beat you if you run across the wrong one. how expensive can a 1980s e30 be??? ive been beating by many tuner hondas no just crx's. im comparing to a fucking m50 cause uhh then why the hell do you have a whole thread about saying youre swapping in an m50 motor...

im bringing up the m50 cause you said you were swapping it in... dont expect people to have crx with formula one racing honda engines expect them to have what the most common drop in for them are. dont try to do the rank crap cause that just makes no sense if dropping in a 85 dollar b18 engine is equivalent to dropping in a like 500k mcclaren engine then no offense but thats the stupidest thing ive heard.

again. doing research on my car has nothing to do with this. cant compare the most common honda motor to the most common bmw motor, cuz there is really no common swap. 24v motors is pretty much as common as you can say, and 24v includes m52, s52, m50, and s50. you throw an s50 in an e30 and it'll take your crx bar none.

ok, leave the mc f1 out, how about an m3 motor (not e30 m3)? m5? m6? just cuz hondas are dirt cheap doesnt mean you can only compare to other dirt cheap mods. cuz bmw's cost way more money.

610EUROs

Archived