So*Cal*SMD SHOW DEC 6TH*1st post UPDATE!

Oh for sure.. I'd try to get a gather up here at my local shop but it wouldn't be cenrtalized at all for some of the guys that stay further east. But yeah man i'll get at you on here or i'll have my boy walk across the street and ask your boy to hit you up.

I know Jeff was trying to put a show togther here but it didnt fall through. Maybe we can set up or own TOYS FOR TOT's show before Christmas....

sounds good to me bro let me know how i can help with putting the toys for tots together. I'm game for anything that has to do with audio...

sounds good to me bro let me know how i can help with putting the toys for tots together. I'm game for anything that has to do with audio...

Cool, ima make some stops tomorrow after work and make some phone call's to see what I can put together.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

im down for a so*cal Team...

right now im just gathering names and then we will set something up

what we have going on right now is an oscope and TL session on Saturday.

not sure on the details yet.will know in 5mins

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

This is my 1st post I usually just browse around through here but I seen this one and had to let my self be known im in upland and would like to see a SMD member meet up. There's not to many things I hear about out here as far as car audio and would like to see and hear more.

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

This is my 1st post I usually just browse around through here but I seen this one and had to let my self be known im in upland and would like to see a SMD member meet up. There's not to many things I hear about out here as far as car audio and would like to see and hear more.

where in upland.. it's basicly my home away from home

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

welcome and im adding you to the list!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

yea same i wouldnt mind hokkin up with someone in upland just to say hey dont really know that many bassheads or see that many bassheads any more around here besides me and my friends and a neighbor and some people just driving by. what part of upland u from.

Archived