DylanH Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 nothing http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
kl0wn Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 When I asked for my parents to help me out with my system (one before the one in my sig). I told them it was better than me out spending the money on drugs, or spending the money making my car fast and racing people on the weekends. They went for it 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
MXmike800 Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 what are there reasons for not? hearing loss? money? distractions? what..
03navi Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 well what i would tell my perants is"so would you rather me have a worse hobby, ex) smoking weed, drinking beer, being in gangs, just say anything that would scare parents! Vehicle: 2003 Lincoln Navigator Exterior:Custome Air bags, Chrome Grill, 8000K Hid Low & Fogs, 24in rims,Corsa dB Performance Exhaust Amplifiers:Kicker Kx2500.1, MA Audio M700XE Batteries: 1 Kinetic Hc2400 Battery Electrical: STOCK Charging System! Tsunami 40farad Capacitor, Enclosure: 8 ft³ tuned to 45Hz Interchangeable Ports(34Hz) Headunit: STOCK! (DVD,CD,Navigation), AudioControl LC6i, AudioControl Epicenter Mids/Highs: (4)Sets Of Focal Access Component 690 CA1, 2) Sets Of Infinity Reference Tweeter Subwoofers: 2) 15 Power Acoustik Mofo Wire: Multiple Runs Of 1/0 Gauge Streetwire Cable Video: http://www.youtube.com/2treo15
DylanH Posted November 25, 2009 Author Report Posted November 25, 2009 what are there reasons for not? hearing loss? money? distractions? what.. Hearing loss lol i told them that i would have a switch so i can turn on just 2 at a time or all 4 but that didnt work http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
1992Chevy K1500 Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Hearing loss lol i told them that i would have a switch so i can turn on just 2 at a time or all 4 but that didnt work did you say, "I won't lose my hearing!" or did they say, "we don't want you to lose your hearing!!" If you said it, you gave them a reason to say no where they had none before. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
DylanH Posted November 25, 2009 Author Report Posted November 25, 2009 did you say, "I won't lose my hearing!"or did they say, "we don't want you to lose your hearing!!" If you said it, you gave them a reason to say no where they had none before. They said it because my dad worked in a factory and he has sorta bad hearing http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
abervintageman42 Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 my parents know its a hobby i enjoy and its somethin that helps me get rid of stress and it makes me happy when i work w/ car stereos so as long as i pay for it they support me
treossi Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 just do it Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
DylanH Posted November 25, 2009 Author Report Posted November 25, 2009 just do it I probably will lol..and the other reason is they dont want the car to shake apart http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.