Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Change in title and first post?? Either a mod is messing with you or maybe you didn't like how this thread turned out.

I didnt really like what I got because people dont understand they dont read the rest of the freaking posts..I said

1 I plan on seeing what I get for christmas i just asked for a ported box made by ford and garland if it wasnt too expensive

2 NOT MY WEBSITE..my friend told me to put that on here..wasnt my first choice okay

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Posted
I was brought up in a very similar fashion, except that my parents just didn't have the money to buy things. So basically from the time I was like 13yrs old on, they told me that if there were things I "wanted", then I'd have to work for them. While I do believe that this is a very good way for bringing up children, you also need to look at it from the parents + his stand point. Parents 99.9% of the time want their children to have it better than they did and want to try to give them things that they couldn't when they were that age. Now from the OPs side - If your parents had the money and paid for things for you, you would take it also. If you say that you'd turn down a car, system, or whatever paid for then you're lying. I do think that the OP does need a reality check and eventually he will learn the hard way what "real life" is all about.

Yeah man, I definately wouldnt turn down any of those things, ill take an opportunity to get ahead if I get such a chance. Im sure I had it better than my parents at my age & im really thankful for that, im 19 with a very sweet ride, doin 143+ dB's. Im not gonna sit here & brag about the shit I have or anything but im doing pretty good considering I spent my summer laid off trying to make cash every where I could so I could finish my build. I had a very hard time working on my truck or system while I was in school bc I couldnt drive til my senior year. OP, maybe you need to build & experiment with what you have before upgrading. Every time I build a new box for my 12's I get a little louder. Its about the box & current flow, not cone area (although it helps) dont add more until you have maxxed out your current gear, I dont think your even close.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4614 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...