I seen these speakers for sale for only $5 a pop and i couldnt resist. I dont even really need them but then i was thinking hey why not make like 2 towers in my room and call it a day and see how they sound. If i dont like ill just sell them. Well i got 16 of them

lmao 5 1/2 speaker

Woven fiberglass cone, soft plastic dust cap, rubber half roll surround, plastic chassis. 1" voice coil with 7/16" winding on an aluminum former. Extended polepiece lowers distortion and increases Xmax. Magnetically shielded. Buyout, limited quantities. Specifications: *Power handling: 40 watts RMS/80 watts max *VCdia: 1" *Le: 0.87 mH *Impedance: 8 ohms *Re: 6.1 ohms *Frequency response: 40-3,500 Hz *Fs: 71 Hz *SPL: 86 dB 1W/1m *Vas: 0.22 cu. ft. *Qms: 3.67 *Qes: 0.86 *Qts: 0.68 *Xmax: 3 mm *Dimensions: A: 5-3/4", B: 4-5//8", C: 3".

299-940_L.jpg

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

At least your lil addiction wasn't very pricey... Hell when my old shop closed down I bought up over $4k worth of equipment from my old boss/owner of the shop. The actual equipment itself I could have resold it all for prolli 3x what I paid for it. I sold enough of the amps/subs/wiring that I made back the money I spent and ended up with 5 or 6 amps still and right around 10-12 woofers.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

where did you get those speakers from?

partsexpress.com

stock is limited so hurry fast, they go fast man.

look uner the sale section on the left tab on the site, you will find them there

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

LOL I have that problem with amps.

I still seem to average 15 amps at any given time and I only own a single cab truck.LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png