Jump to content

post your ugly mug thread


Recommended Posts

Posted
straight hater.

she looks bomb.

Your right! All guys like the.. "I might be pregnant, but i dunno who da daddy is!" look.

ha ha. I never said she looked bad. The girl has all the necessities to be "THE BOMB". I don't mind a little arm fat or a tiny bit of leg fat. You know shit that can be whipped into shape. But damn if she don't have the half basketball going on. Her stomach has more curve than her ass in this picture. I just don't dig a thick girl who qualifies and then some. I'm damn sure hating. Shit, the pudge could have just came from a recent ravaging through a 18 carton of bud lights! This also could be another reason why she looks so good! A lot of things are at play here. I guess i look too much for the worse. Slap me if i'm acting retarted!

so if she was all up on u

u would turn her down i call :bsflag:

I didn't say that i would turn her down or that she doesn't have some of the best looking titties in that bathing suit. But come on. I guess im in a girls need to take care of themselves rage atm! I work at a casino down in MS and during the summer i'm on the water all the time. Parties at the islands and girls at the clubs have so much potential. They just are too lazy to diet right and hit up the gym every now and then. I really hope this isn't this guys girl. Cause ill feel like shit for saying all this. Ha ha. But he looks like the kinda guy who would smash and pass. lol. If so, props!! Again i never said she was ugly or a one night stand wouldn't be possible.

03 350Z

Posted
when you got 26s you got to do it big like me :D i tell her she can order anything on that menu thats how i do it :lol:

hahaha motherfucker how much is in your gas tank.

Roseville, CA

Posted
:lol: thats beside the point zac you stay out this you just get me on bad day where im on E

everyday

but you can go to your second home twice a day!

Roseville, CA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3222 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...