this thread is full of alot of miss information.

Ive done my headliner(same truck as logans)

drop the headliner

pull as much of the old fabric off as possiable.

there will still be some foam and stuff left behind, best way to get it off is with a wire brush

you need contact cement, 3m77 and 90 wont hold up in the heat, spray it with a spray gun, like everyone said, WAIT TILL ITS TACKY

go slow, and you should be fine, our headliners are a little tricky around the visor area.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

you remember where rich ordered his suede from kasey? i want to order real black stuff, not black with a hint of purple like you get at denios

nope mine doesn't have a hint of purple?

I gave that shit to john you can just go to the joanns next time you are at my house and get a bunch they also have headliner material that you can use as a backing like everyone is talking about

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

this thread is full of alot of miss information.

Ive done my headliner(same truck as logans)

drop the headliner

pull as much of the old fabric off as possiable.

there will still be some foam and stuff left behind, best way to get it off is with a wire brush

you need contact cement, 3m77 and 90 wont hold up in the heat, spray it with a spray gun, like everyone said, WAIT TILL ITS TACKY

go slow, and you should be fine, our headliners are a little tricky around the visor area.

what about second skin high temp spray adhesive?

it says its good with headliners I was going to use that for my headliner

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I had more pictures but I guess I deleted them when I was cleaning up my memory card. Here's a before and after.

Before: Out of the truck ready to wrap, It's hard to tell but there was black crap all over it, kinda looked like some put their cigs out on the headliner

headliner1.jpg

After: Back in the truck

headliner2.jpg

Edit: After looking at that picture it kinda looks like there are wrinkles in a few place but I assure you that it looks perfect in person, I think thats just where I ran my fingers across it.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

that looks great i think!!! i think im gonna do mine over the top and if it dosnt work then ill just take it all off and do it the other way, thanks

Thanks man, it's hard to tell but my old headliner looked like complete shit and I get alot of compliment on it now. Like I said, I'm sure there are better ways of going about it (like rivals way) but it worked for me and going 5 months stroong and if it ever fucks up I'll just pull it all off and go with rivals route. Just take your time, good luck.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

we do the headliners like that so we donbt have to worry about customers coming back because it wont sag or anything with the contact cement

spray adhesive is what they put on from the factory, but its a commerical grade, NOT similar to the 3m stuff

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Archived