DC Sound Lab

I want dc's but dont know what to get

Okay i get what your saying now i'm hoping to get to the 2k mark by the end of this month and doing to big 3 i just wasn't sure what to get from DC cause theres no dealer here in m'boro TN and where i'm from there all on JL and memphis and kickers nuts. now all i need to do is get in touch with rusty and about the lvl 4 or lvl 4 xl

4xl FTW!

the best advice i can give you is instead of making a thread like this PM rusty or search for a DC dealer online (soberbills comes to mind) and tell them really what you want to achieve

"I have x amount of power, its for daily and i have this much room for a sub what would be best rout to go?"

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i will go with 15 leavel 5 lol they get loud i think but if want it loud you need get like new amp or upgrade it lol

do you not know how to speak anywhere near proper english half the time i read your posts i can understand more than half of it

do you not know how to speak anywhere near proper english half the time i read your posts i can understand more than half of it

any retard can go to walmart and buy a computer. :fool:

anyways a level 4 with 1600 watts on it would be a good match, if you plan to increase power to 2000-2600, try looking at the level 4XL. Conact rusty and get it done. I run alot of his woofers, and they are very well built woofers, however, so is the mojo. There is no guarantee that you will be louder, but it will in my opinion, sound better

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

a pair of lvl 4 15's on 3k would be a great match... (another 1610D)

or 1 lvl4XL 18 on 3k (another 1610D) would also be good

3k is defiantly pushing the limits of the XL but set the gains right and make sure that sub sonic filter is somewhere around 25hz and you should be good.

Point im trying to get at is the 1610D makes ~1500wrms and you already have one... where as the 2610 makes ~2500wrms and you dont have one...

the XL would do ok off 1500wrms but would want more

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control