Sonic Electronix

his arent attached to the box lol theres 2x4s around the amps and the box does not touch em

HAHA (pirate face)

Now that we're on the subject of Steve's box, does anyone know if he ever posted any kind of specs or pictures of when he built it? The new one is fuckin beautiful and I'm having a hard time finding anything on it. Their is so much to sort through.

If you absolutely have to do so them add at least an extra layer of MDF to where it will be mounted, plus add rubber washers and make sure your enclosure is braced very well so it doesn't vibrate much to begin with. Why don't u just make a simple amp rack just to hold it in place??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

If you absolutely have to do so them add at least an extra layer of MDF to where it will be mounted, plus add rubber washers and make sure your enclosure is braced very well so it doesn't vibrate much to begin with. Why don't u just make a simple amp rack just to hold it in place??

Yeah, I actually just decided to build a rack or something like it. But doesn't the rack have to be attached to something as well. I'm pretty sure the whole thing will move.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

HAHA (pirate face)

Now that we're on the subject of Steve's box, does anyone know if he ever posted any kind of specs or pictures of when he built it? The new one is fuckin beautiful and I'm having a hard time finding anything on it. Their is so much to sort through.

The "new box" is just the old box made cosmetically over.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.