I've notices that sometimes the OBO is what gets you the sale.

So I think if you price it at a little higher than what you really want and let them think they're working your price down then its almost always a guaranteed sale.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

So I think if you price it at a little higher than what you really want and let them think they're working your price down then its almost always a guaranteed sale.

thats what i was thinking, i want 3k for it but ill probably put 3500 on the ad

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

clean it the hell up

90% of people will look at a clean car and assume its been taken care of and is in good shape and will be an investment, maybe even spend the 100-200 to get it detailed. You never see a dirty car at a showroom or even at auction.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

clean it the hell up

90% of people will look at a clean car and assume its been taken care of and is in good shape and will be an investment, maybe even spend the 100-200 to get it detailed. You never see a dirty car at a showroom or even at auction.

i aint payin someone 200 dollars to detail my truck when i detail cars for people on the side and do a better job than most pros, and my truck is a 95 and the paint is in the same or better condition than my dads 04 volvo and for sure better than my moms 06 toyota

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

x2, that's what I did for my four wheeler, posted a few hundred dollars higher than I was willing to sell it, ended up selling to a dude like 300 bucks lower than what I posted

clean it the hell up

That is true, but I have had a lot of the other 10% that ended up bringing a mechanic with them to look haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

x2, that's what I did for my four wheeler, posted a few hundred dollars higher than I was willing to sell it, ended up selling to a dude like 300 bucks lower than what I posted

That is true, but I have had a lot of the other 10% that ended up bringing a mechanic with them to look haha

i cant blame them but for 190k miles it runs like a champ and has plenty of new parts on the engine, ill be bringin a mechanic w/ me when i purchase my new truck

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg