Just had a huge argument with my wife about car audio

She thinks it's for teenagers and people that never grow up.

My mom flew in to visit me over the past week and my wife got pretty upset when she had to sit between the car seats because my box is taking up 3rd row seating.

This shit pisses me off that she's making such a big deal out of it.

edit: she's going to love it when she finds out I'm going to be working close with my 5 year old next week when we build a bad ass box together.

fail

chick is always right

if you have a kid you shoulda learned by now that you're never right unless its about sports or mowing the lawn.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I've had the same with girlfriends not the same but kind of is. Like now my Blazer can only fit me and my girlfriend. but my gf now loves my subs because people just stare at us like we are stupid but its funny, but past girlfriends hate it because if its a group date and i can take us in my blazer why not but of course my subs take up my whole cargo spot. i feel you in a way man. nohomo

I've had this kind of argument before. Not the same though, because... I am only 18, no wifey. But all of my past gf's have yelled at me saying I was never going to grow up because of it, and stuff like that. I don't see how this is only a "teenage" thing. My mom loves my system, whenever she drives my car, and blast it. And tell her to go to competitions, or look at videos from competitions, not everybody is a teenager there... A lot of kids LOVE to race...but then you go to a race track and see 50+ y.o. people racing, only difference is the older person is smarter about it and not doing it on a public road. I think people need to chill out, it's just a hobbie for people, except for the people that have made a living off of running their own shop. Sorry, end of rant. Haha :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

fail

chick is always right

if you have a kid you shoulda learned by now that you're never right unless its about sports or mowing the lawn.

I know many people say this is the way to go but I just couldn't become a woman's slave just for the sake of never arguing.

Hell, that could be why we have so many problems, but if I'm passionate about something and it's not going to hurt myself or anyone else I'm going to live it out. Why the hell not?

If there was a reasonable claim as to why I shouldn't have a system in my truck then it might be a different story. I am reasonable.

But the reasons are stuff like "no third row seating". She has her own SUV and it's smaller than mine WITH the box.

And besides all that, I'm looking forward to starting a project with my son.

Thank god my wife isnt like that she doesnt say anything. I have had 4 different builds in lee then a yr. Shit i 35 and love car audio. Tell there are worst things out there that you could be doing.

jrplayer36

I know many people say this is the way to go but I just couldn't become a woman's slave just for the sake of never arguing.

Hell, that could be why we have so many problems, but if I'm passionate about something and it's not going to hurt myself or anyone else I'm going to live it out. Why the hell not?

If there was a reasonable claim as to why I shouldn't have a system in my truck then it might be a different story. I am reasonable.

But the reasons are stuff like "no third row seating". She has her own SUV and it's smaller than mine WITH the box.

And besides all that, I'm looking forward to starting a project with my son.

Tell her is a hobby, and your upcoming project will be a great bonding experience with your son, tell her that not everybody can build their own system, it takes craftsmanship and skills, and teenagers just getting their system done in a shop is different. I'm not a couples counseler though, it's just what I

think.

I'm a teenager and my excuse is it keeps me off the streets.

fail

chick is always right

I let her do the lawn..... she did it when I had my shoulder operation so why should I stop her.

she bitches about the system I tell her that is why I bought a mini van..... I dont need a trunk LOL

Archived