Start makin it... I just want the pats to get a td I cant have the pats lose and lose fantasy too playin agains tthe saints D right now and that pick just put my opponent up by 2 another td will at least tie the game shitty ass night for me huh

Well jesus looks like we were all wrong. Everyone thought this was gonnabe a good close tough fought game. I didn't expect the pats to choke like they did. Bradys passes were off all night. if he connected on a few of those big ones coulda been a close game. Ill wear the saints banner for the rest of the season now. GO SAINTS Now that this is over I hope to see them go 16-0 easy schedual from here out they can sure do it.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

now that ive been embarrased anyone in here know alot about enclosures? maybe someone can help answer my questions in my type r 15s thread? building a new box in the spring but will it be too big for 2 15 type rs ? would it be better suited for 3?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Who Dat?! If the saints play to the best of their ability the rest of the way they very well could be perfect. They just dominated a very good team. The only challenges I see is he Vikings in the playoffs and the colts in the superbowl if it works out that way.

p.s. Don't worry Jared I'll get you hooked up with some new decoration tomorrow.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Who Dat?! If the saints play to the best of their ability the rest of the way they very well could be perfect. They just dominated a very good team. The only challenges I see is he Vikings in the playoffs and the colts in the superbowl if it works out that way.

p.s. Don't worry Jared I'll get you hooked up with some new decoration tomorrow.

HaHa i cant wait man. Make it nice and pretty.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Jared you're posts look really good in black & gold lol

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived