Second Skin Audio

What software to use??

What is a good software to design a box.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

calculator, pencil, paper

Yeah but i'm not the best at math..what are the equations I will need

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

the equation is all over the net but im so math retarded that i dont understand it... lol

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

LVFormul.gif

Fb - is the tuning frequency of your enclosure in Hertz.

Lv - is the length of your port in inches.

R - is the inside radius of your vent tube.

Vb - is the internal volume of your enclosure in cubic inches. To convert cubic feet to cubic inches, multiply by 1728.

there are simple calculators you can google for. And if you have open office or excell you can use mine. (in my signature). theres also some other very good calculators from people here on the forum.

expo calculator is the shit bro

get that one and u will be happy

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i also have a calculator you can download and tinker with :) the link is in my sig

untitled-1.jpg

Does that look right to you guys?

heres the dimensions..if i'm right it should be 1.7 cubic feet per sub

39.25" wide including the ports

13.5 tall

16.5 deep

The ports are 12x1.25" not sure about the ports

So does this look right to you..the pic was made on paint so it sucks I know

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

expo calculator is the shit bro

get that one and u will be happy

:wub:

you're on the right track with your box. tho the port is too thin tho. a good port ratio you wanna stay within is 1:7 or 1:8, i forget which it is lol. your port ratio is almost 1:10. so your port height needs to be raised, which is good anyways as you need more port area for that box. take that divider out of the box tho and port ratio is ok. just need more port area still.

i'm not sure of the subs you're looking to use, or desired tuning and whatnot, but using the lowest amount of decent port area, about 12 inches per cubic foot, and those same box dimensions i get a port that's 3.5" high, 12" wide, and 20" deep. this will give you 3.22 cubic feet of net volume, about 1.61 per sub (without bracing displacement, not far off from what you had), and tune the box to just under 35 hz. again...not sure of your equipment or goals, so that's more of an example. and that's without the divider in the middle of the port

:wub:

you're on the right track with your box. tho the port is too thin tho. a good port ratio you wanna stay within is 1:7 or 1:8, i forget which it is lol. your port ratio is almost 1:10. so your port height needs to be raised, which is good anyways as you need more port area for that box. take that divider out of the box tho and port ratio is ok. just need more port area still.

i'm not sure of the subs you're looking to use, or desired tuning and whatnot, but using the lowest amount of decent port area, about 12 inches per cubic foot, and those same box dimensions i get a port that's 3.5" high, 12" wide, and 20" deep. this will give you 3.22 cubic feet of net volume, about 1.61 per sub (without bracing displacement, not far off from what you had), and tune the box to just under 35 hz. again...not sure of your equipment or goals, so that's more of an example. and that's without the divider in the middle of the port

I am using 2 Alpine Type R 12s and I am going for strictly SPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...