DC Sound Lab

break in period!

lol wtf x2 this

i think is a dog house like the older cargo vans or the like chevy mark 3 vans had

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

oh come on guys... you all talk as though you have never seen a van before with the engine housing/cover in between the front two seats.... usually has cheap plastic/wood "accessories" on it..... but I'd LOVE to see a couple of these in action inside a van, biggest cargo area I've seen them in is an extended Expedition.....

i am up two around 15 hours worth of break in time now i can see more excursion and sounds a lil better i have a guy thats going to do some vidio soon as we both get time. i interupted a meeting at work yesterday by doing a demo in the parking lot outside our confrence room. some women came out to tell me to knock it off but the guy i was giving a demo was our CEO so they went back inside without oppening their yaps. i heard that the lights in the building were even turning off and on.

mobile chornobyl

i have four hours on my two 18" level 5s at half power they have broke a wooden cup holder off of my engine cover and sucked my dome light out of the roof of the van. i guess the van wasnt broke in yet lol i cant even imagine four of these at full power. thanks DC audio i am trully in love with these subs.

what r u pushing those DC'z with ? shiddd turning off lights !!!!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

i am up two around 15 hours worth of break in time now i can see more excursion and sounds a lil better i have a guy thats going to do some vidio soon as we both get time. i interupted a meeting at work yesterday by doing a demo in the parking lot outside our confrence room. some women came out to tell me to knock it off but the guy i was giving a demo was our CEO so they went back inside without oppening their yaps. i heard that the lights in the building were even turning off and on.

if thats true i would atribute that to some shady ass wiring rather then your bass

what r u pushing those DC'z with ? shiddd turning off lights !!!!!!

nothing to great right now one is on a 1000w memphis mono its a real strong amp but not enough for the level 5 other side is a big audiobahn mono thats claimed to put out 3200w but i know it dosnt

mobile chornobyl