http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

On the port?

I think I finally made a right one

revisedsubbox3.png

revisedsubbox4.png

Does this look right heres the dimensions

Outside dimensions

13.5 high

36 wide

16.5 deep

Port dimensions

12 high

2 wide

25 long

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

first off, calc ur box vol. All it is is area of the floor (not counting port) x 144 x height in IN. Divide by 1728. Most of us on here are too lazy to do it ourselves. And its something you need to do to check and make sure you got it all right. 2nd. Measure the lenght of your port. Center of the port all the way, from the front, and then at the end of the port measure the internal width of the port out from the back wall, then a line from the edge of the port to that mark, the midpoint of this line. Thats your port lenght. Use WinISD or Expo's box calc or something to figure out the tuning. If youre powering them off the same amp, off the same channel of the same amp, id put them in a common chamber. No reason not too. And use 1" dowel rods for bracing.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

first off, calc ur box vol. All it is is area of the floor (not counting port) x 144 x height in IN. Divide by 1728. Most of us on here are too lazy to do it ourselves. And its something you need to do to check and make sure you got it all right. 2nd. Measure the lenght of your port. Center of the port all the way, from the front, and then at the end of the port measure the internal width of the port out from the back wall, then a line from the edge of the port to that mark, the midpoint of this line. Thats your port lenght. Use WinISD or Expo's box calc or something to figure out the tuning. If youre powering them off the same amp, off the same channel of the same amp, id put them in a common chamber. No reason not too. And use 1" dowel rods for bracing.

How important is bracing ... ?

Jared- Depends what youre running. How big is the box, how big are the pannels of the box. The box i showed in the back of my blazer. Before i got the vertical bracing in it, i broke 2-3 screws that held the sub in, ON EACH SUB. Theres lost output right there. I added in the bracing and the flex in the box was gone. Now had i had heavier woofers with more power, this wouldda been a bigger problem. Without that brace i was at a 141.0 on music. Wish i wouldda just put the brace in and finished it and been a few min late to the show.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

person i knew said, build it so an elephant can stand on it, then itll be strong enough youll never hvae to worry.

Well..i'm on my way to cancun so i'm not sure what the airspace and stuff is on the box..I'll tell you when I come back which will be Monday i might not be able to get back on till Tuesday tho..so once I do ill get that and tell you

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

Well..i'm on my way to cancun so i'm not sure what the airspace and stuff is on the box..I'll tell you when I come back which will be Monday i might not be able to get back on till Tuesday tho..so once I do ill get that and tell you

I'm back!!! Not very excited to be back tho because its 14 degrees and icy where in cancun it was 80 and sunny..but oh well..back on topic..my gross airspace per sub is 1.72 my net airspace is 1.31..is that okay?

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

Archived