Second Skin Audio

Type R enclosure

DylanH

What do you guys think..is it too small and will it not hit lows very well..the bandpass box i have now sucks ass on the really low stuff but on some lows it hits great just not as good as i would like and the plexi glass thing is really pissing me off..i have all new screws in it and duct tape all the way around it, it looks horrible but it works

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

the pass few type r 12 boxes i built ive done 2.25cubes with around 35sq in of port after sub and port per sub and with around 900-1k watts to ea sub for daily driving and so far they seem to like that space

i want to play around with alittle bit bigger of a box to see what the sub likes, maybe try a 2.5 cube, but

i need to pick one up

mdf out here in the uk at home base is like 30pounds for a 4x8 3/4 sheet, about $50us dollars

and out in anchorage alaska i was paying $42 a sheet

84 austin mini

building a system for it currently

the pass few type r 12 boxes i built ive done 2.25cubes with around 35sq in of port after sub and port per sub and with around 900-1k watts to ea sub for daily driving and so far they seem to like that space

i want to play around with alittle bit bigger of a box to see what the sub likes, maybe try a 2.5 cube, but

i need to pick one up

mdf out here in the uk at home base is like 30pounds for a 4x8 3/4 sheet, about $50us dollars

and out in anchorage alaska i was paying $42 a sheet

What would a good daily frequency be i want to be able to do a hairtrick..is it possible with my current set up.

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

if you stick her head in front of the port yes, otherwise no.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

if you stick her head in front of the port yes, otherwise no.

Lol..what about with 4 12s? and an Audioque 2200d

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

Lol..what about with 4 12s? and an Audioque 2200d

In a blazer

Also I want an honest opinion on weather or not this will sound good..

Box height 17''

Width 35"

Depth 17"

Port Height 15.5"

Port Width 3.5

Port Length 22

Sub Displacement .142

Net Airspace 3.85

Port Area 54.25

Tuning Frequency 32.53hz

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

IF you want a blazer design, just say so, i got the one from my last setup still. 4.8 cubes or so, 32 Hz, 60" of port area. And what happened to you not being able to get 2 more subs and a bigger amp? I doubt youll do it with 4 12s and 2200w regardless. Not in that thing. If you open a window all the way and close a shirt in the door youll see it dance, i got it to do that with 2 12s and around 1kw but no hair (didnt really try, if im gunna get a hair trick its not going to be window cracked with her hair in it, its gunna be a legit hair trick. BTW in a blazer you can go 38w and 35d if its a 4dr.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

IF you want a blazer design, just say so, i got the one from my last setup still. 4.8 cubes or so, 32 Hz, 60" of port area. And what happened to you not being able to get 2 more subs and a bigger amp? I doubt youll do it with 4 12s and 2200w regardless. Not in that thing. If you open a window all the way and close a shirt in the door youll see it dance, i got it to do that with 2 12s and around 1kw but no hair (didnt really try, if im gunna get a hair trick its not going to be window cracked with her hair in it, its gunna be a legit hair trick. BTW in a blazer you can go 38w and 35d if its a 4dr.

I finally convinced my parents that I will pay for everything and this is what makes me happy and some other stuff lol..and thats crazy because I can already feel my hair and shirt shake and it shakes the fuck out of my car..also I need a design for my current car that will also fit into a blazer so I think what I have will be perfect

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

when you getting the blazer? Cuz you can get a much bigger box and more potential in the blazer. Not sure on the HT though, it may happen, may not. Depends on if you do it all right. Also, no way in hell youll get 4 12s in the current car, but i dont think you were planning on doing that.

Are you going for this

OR this

when you getting the blazer? Cuz you can get a much bigger box and more potential in the blazer. Not sure on the HT though, it may happen, may not. Depends on if you do it all right. Also, no way in hell youll get 4 12s in the current car, but i dont think you were planning on doing that.

Are you going for this

OR this

First one..I just want to move some hair lol..just something to talk about and show off lol

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

Archived