stupid fucking infiniti dealership

I stopped by the infiniti dealership today because in order to get the wall for my car I would have to pull out the panels for the side air bags and some other stuff. They said any removal of the bolts with a mark would void my warrenty. I get my car serviced every 2 months so they would eventually see it so fuck there goes that plan I pretty much am an epic failure. Gotta do a new build with just a box now.

steven.jpg

Swearing in your thread title isn't looked upon too nicely by the mods here, just to let u know. So you're pissed at a dealership because they said you'd void the warranty by ripping there car apart?? Did you honestly think that they wouldn't care if you starting tearing stuff out??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

lol fail and y the hell would u take the airbags out that is just dumb

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Sorry for swearing in the title. Allow me to elaborate on this pull off panels not the airbag! Its little misc. things that seem almost irrelavant. Again sorry to the mods for the thread title. I just couldnt believe many little things void your warrenty... My bad coming off a bit absurd on the topic. :nea:

steven.jpg

Sorry for swearing in the title. Allow me to elaborate on this pull off panels not the airbag! Its little misc. things that seem almost irrelavant. Again sorry to the mods for the thread title. I just couldnt believe many little things void your warrenty... My bad coming off a bit absurd on the topic. :nea:

so what about what I said above ^

Honestly you have a good point but it seems as though since the economy has gotten worse they are really trying to screw people more. They pretty much said anything you do to the car after market can void your warrenty even on power train. Im putting a lot of thought into just saying screw it and voiding it cuz they have not been much help to me anyway.

steven.jpg

Warranties are there to cover issues with OEM parts that have been installed by Infiniti employees.. They will cover if there is a mistake made by an employee or by an OEM part they make, not aftermarket parts or others tearing the car apart. They can't account for the build quality of the part or if it will run properly on their vehicle and they can't account for someone(not saying u will) ripping apart whatever piece and breaking it. The majority of people in that situation would say something broke with that part they were working on and Infiniti then stands to lose money because of it. Hopefully that explains it all for ya.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace