i need a bassrace song

i have plenty but i thought u couldnt use a non commercially available song

it does have to be commercially available. you dont have any?

muscle cars by e-40 comes to mind

comes to mind? is this a guess or do you know its close to what im looking for?

Couldn't be a better playa by Lil Jon, peaks at 44hz

does it get down to 38hz?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you know what, give me what you have so i can test with it and make sure its worth looking for a legal one. please

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

double post

Edited by skittlesRgood

i dont see why not its got a VERY short breaks in between bass notes, that should help your score out a bit

im talking about the frequency. do you know its at 38hz?

i think unless you plan on going to finals then you should be ok. i dont want to that i know for sure but im pretty sure. i know when i went for my first time people were using ipods and otehr Mp3 devices. I think its kinda up to the people holding the event. I might be wrong tho so double check.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

no clue

well thats what im looking for so why give me a song that you have no idea if it fits what i need?

please guys, dont just list ANY bassrace song. i need one that is at my peak frequency. i have reasons for why im looking for exactly what i listed in my 1st post and if the song doesnt fit them, or you dont know anything about the song please dont list it. it'll only waste my time finding it, downloadling, setting up a TL and testing only to find out it's nowhere near what i need. im not trying to be a dick, i apreciate you trying to help. i just need something pretty specific.