Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking about going to meeting people on cl that have these insane systems for sale with the intent to purchase them and go and look at them talk with them and them ask them to get in the car and see if what they are selling would be louder than what I have now.

Also I would video it. just an idea maybe we could get the idiots that post up custom built DUAL subs and crap for $450 and saying I paid over $800 for it off of there and make them think twice about what they should be asking.

Call it Audio Punks.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...