Ok, guys so here is my situation on this. My sister was dating this guy named Neal for about two years and broke up with him because it was an abusive relationship between the both. They got back together, broke up and then once more. After this my sister came home from college after droping out of college with a year left. she Told us never to talk to him, hes a bad person, had to changer her number, lie on where she was staying and my mom and dad hated him. I talked to him on facebook here and there and they found out and gave me living hell because of it. so i said ok sorry wont talk to him.

Here is where it gets crazy, i cam home the other night to see Neal in the house all cuttled up with my sister (she is 3 years older then me) and i was just lit. I walked by gave him the look like i wanted to beat his ass, got my keys and left the houes. Did a burn out and went down the tbar and played pool till 1am. Well when i left my mom was saying michael why are you acting like this, see how ur talking to me, you shouldnt of acted like that to Neal that was mean, so on and so forth turning it around on me playing stupid ass mind games.

Ow and my dad said it would be a cold day in hell before he lets Neal in the houes, well i told my mom congradulations you did something that nobody has been able to do for millions of years, you froze hell over so feel good about yourself and that was the end of that phone call.

so i dont know what to do if she starts bringing this guy over again, or to crhistmas dinner and such. My fiance hates him also so that is not going to work out well either, I a man that needs major advice guys.

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

typical family shit right there..

fcking right man, the thing that pissed me off is they all hated him and know whats hes dont. and now its like why dont you like neal michael, why are you being mean michael, im like fuck that shit

1 3500d AQ amp

If you don't like him, don't change for your family. Sorry, I love family, but I won't change to make people accept me. Just tell them that you don't like him and that you never will, then provide why you don't like him, and if they don't accept it and still do the same stuff, just be like sorry, I already explained why I don't like him. Just scare the living hell out of him, and make sure he is too scared to ever come back.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you don't like him, don't change for your family. Sorry, I love family, but I won't change to make people accept me. Just tell them that you don't like him and that you never will, then provide why you don't like him, and if they don't accept it and still do the same stuff, just be like sorry, I already explained why I don't like him. Just scare the living hell out of him, and make sure he is too scared to ever come back.

i like ur advise man, only thing is im 22 and hes 25-26. but i can still scare him most likely. will a taurus 45 work ok??? lmao

Edited by FiBTLforlife

1 3500d AQ amp

If he's abusive towards family (especially a female) he shouldnt be breathing.

That simple.

thank you man, thats whats pissing me off so bad. I never seen him hit her but she said they had an abusive relationship not only by hitting if thats the case but mental as well. I dont like the guy at all, i just dont know what to do when we go over to the house and hes there. do i stay at the houes or do i just leave??????????????????????????????????????

1 3500d AQ amp