Boon Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 So... with winter arriving in the northern hemisphere it's probably high time to ask - who here is a snow fiend? Personally I LIVE for winter. This will be my 4th ski season in a row - Skied at home (New Zealand) then BC, Canada, home again and in February I'm jetting off to Japan to hit the pow-pow. Can't WAIT! I love the cold, the snow, bad weather.... because you know it means it's time to go skiing/boarding/snowmobiling/whatever floats your boat! :D :D Quote 10.x volts fo' life!
E a r t h Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 I love it! cant wait to be back home to enjoy it Quote
bigjsurdaddy Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 nope, not me, i hate bad weather. if i had my way it would be 75 all year round day in day out. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.