Dang man i am definitly gonna be good on this site lol i am not gonna run my mouth lol ima be good but yeah i dispise thieves.

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

i go have a 2 way alarm system..i Have the Viper 5900 with the mile range...

glass break sensor wont do anything...i have tint and it defeats the purpose....also whoever aid dogs..i have them as well...2 Great Danes and a Pug. and one of those Danes is VERY territorial...the pug would probably let the fuckers in haha...but nah the pug was actually the one whow as barking. hes def and thats what had me more worried that they were like banging on a window in the house...he feels for the vibrations like if someone knocks on the door he feels it and will bark.

Well if they where banging on your car or windows like you said, and your alarm didnt go off. Id strongly suggest turning up the sensitivity....

And yes, a glass break sensor will do something!!!

A window dont have to be broke to trigger the sensor.

Having tinted windows has nothing to do with the sensor.

The glass break sensor plugs into the alarm, and it has a little box with a sensitivity setting, and a wired microphone that picks up higher pitched frequencies. Such as something tapping on a window. I have one on my truck, and can set it off by lightly bouncing a penny or dime off a window.

Its a very wise upgrade to do for the $20-30 bucks the glass sensor costs, and super easy to install (so you could do it yourself).

As for dogs... they defeat the purpose more then an alarm. You said you heard lots of thuds, but from the way it sounded it took you a while to go look what the dogs where barking about, what if you where asleep when this was going on. Your reaction time will be even slower...

Anyways not my stereo to worry about getting jacked. Just trying to educate you farther since you seem to be very miss-informed!

If you want, Ill even take a video of my sensor and how easy i can trigger it, tho I got my settings on my shock, glass, and tilt sensor on max because I simply got too much invested in my beats, and Ive neved had it fault trigger once in almost a year that I installed it.

Archived