so im siting here at my house iand i keep hearing a banging...my dogs bark a little and i check out the window and an Expedition is just sitting out there...so i go downstairs and look out the window still sitting there. i open the door and stand there a little...after opening the door they just TAKE off...i run upstairs and grab the shotgun and do a walk around the house...lemme find somebody fucking w my stuff...i cant stand people that fuck w others shit

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

so im siting here at my house iand i keep hearing a banging...my dogs bark a little and i check out the window and an Expedition is just sitting out there...so i go downstairs and look out the window still sitting there. i open the door and stand there a little...after opening the door they just TAKE off...i run upstairs and grab the shotgun and do a walk around the house...lemme find somebody fucking w my stuff...i cant stand people that fuck w others shit

keep a look out for a few weeks,maybe months...bastards.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Next time have ur gauge by the door and let loose FTW

yellow optima kicker 0gauge

Alpine CDA-105

4 infinity 6 1/2s - 2 infinity 6x9s

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon

Have the street sweeper in hand next time and they wount be fucking with nothing of yours again....

th_140x100square.jpgascendant.jpg

b4caki.jpg

I fu&%in hate thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day before ThanksGiving my parents' business got robbed, while I was there. It's a long story but they did it behind my and the other employees' back and we didn't notice until about 5 min. after they left. Took around $700 in cash, & nothin else. :mad:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I hope it's just some dumb punk thats just fucking with you and doesn't try something stupid.

Keep an eye out bro.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

damn, they are watching you bro. Just keep a look out, you never kno when they will strike lol sometimes im sure u get tired of the dogs barking at nothing, my dog does that all the time, but sometimes there is someone actually upto no good. Last summer i went to shut the damn dog up b/c it would let me sleep and turns out someone was breaking into the garage and stole our lawn mower and weed wacker lol i came out and the crack head took off running, got my shit back and kept the bike he left behind B) But yeah keep an eye out !..............and that shotgun close

He might not have been fucking with you or your ride, but I'd still be very careful over the next few days/weeks... Personally I'd go get a motion activated light and a camera pointed directly at your ride tonite if you can or tomorrow. It's worth it so you don't take any risks with scumbag theives that are always floating around.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived