Sonic Electronix

finally got it working LOL

I'm guessing you're the friend he is talking about? On a budget of $500, the setup Marlo said is probably one of the best setups you can get. If you don't want to use Type-R's though, you can find other subs of the same quality. You can check out AQ subwoofers, they have a good price on them for how well they are built. Also could check into Fi SSD's, they are a pretty good price too IMO. Just remember you aren't stuck with only Type-R's, there are tons of other subs of same quality/better quality for same price, or a little bit more.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

12" dc lvl 2 or lvl 3 sub and a crunch amp for a first timer. anyone disagree?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

10 dc lvl 6 10's and 5 warhorses should dooo.. O and dont forget the new funky pup alt.. that should supply way to much power :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>