Sonic Electronix

New, help me with my first setup please.

Ok cool sounds good Basshead, thanks for your guys' help. I'll probably go with the Aq's then if the cone (whatever that is) can be replaced if something happens. But one thing: for the enclosure of the 2 Aq 12"s, would that fit in my trunk?

If you're gonna go with 2 hdc3 12's you're gonna need a bigger amp. We won't know what will fit in your trunk without you giving us some max dimensions for your trunk. If you got anywhere from 3.75 -4.5 cubic ft. I would go with a hdc3 15. Recone means if you ever blow the sub you can order a recone for around $100 give or take a little and make the sub good as new.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I don't know whats going on. They work for me. I'm getting my ass kicked by a computer lol.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

If you're gonna go with 2 hdc3 12's you're gonna need a bigger amp. We won't know what will fit in your trunk without you giving us some max dimensions for your trunk. If you got anywhere from 3.75 -4.5 cubic ft. I would go with a hdc3 15. Recone means if you ever blow the sub you can order a recone for around $100 give or take a little and make the sub good as new.

Well, if 1 15" can hit as or more hard as 2 12"s then hell, I'll do that. I'll go measure the length, width, and depth of my trunk quick. Fix the links lol I wanna see the subs :)

The hdc3 15 will be plenty loud for you man I can guarantee it.

Just go to audioque.com and look at the hdc series subs and the 1200 watt amp. Don't know whats going on with the links :unknw:

Length: 40.5 in.

Depth (Back to front): 27 in.

Height: 20.in

For the Depth and Height they can gain a few inches that was just the tighter space if I moved the sub box (whichever I get) closer to the exit of the trunk it can gain more room, but lose depth and gain height.

Edited by J Dubb