Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I made a video about the sub, but in the middle of checking out what was wrong the installer and I decided to just fix it. This is the video, half of it was done yesterday, but this is not to redo the problem from yesterday, btlcavalier, tristan560, and I fixed the problem and let it go. Again this video is only to show the results. Not a bash fest. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TEf1Fn403k

I know it is a lil long

Posted (edited)

Wow no comments, everyone was pissed that there were no vids yesterday and when I put it up no one comments. lol how did you all like the vid? I am still new to youtube uploads so be gentle.

Edited by tripleb45
Posted (edited)

Not sure why you didn't just get a new terminal and fix it properly, instead of doing the same thing the original owner did.

Edited by Andrew2944r

Team Ampere Audio

Posted

I just figured it will be reconed in about a month so I will just repair it and learn to do things myself. I tried to get that bolt off but it was impossible to remove, so instead of breaking something I just said skip it I will glue the bottom and Fi can recone it the right way.

Posted

Lol I know I think I will swap that camera out or is there a way to fix that, but hell yeah his truck is clean as hell on 26's. I am mad that bass almost broke my camera speakers. Is there a option to helping cameras pick up better sound. lot of people have problems recording bass. I am not saying it will sound like it does in real life, just with a lot less distortion.

Posted (edited)
I just figured it will be reconed in about a month so I will just repair it and learn to do things myself. I tried to get that bolt off but it was impossible to remove, so instead of breaking something I just said skip it I will glue the bottom and Fi can recone it the right way.

Im not trashing you bud, but learn to do it the correct way and take a bit of pride in your work, you will appreciate it in the long run.

Edited by Andrew2944r

Team Ampere Audio

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2941 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...