Ok for those who wanted to see a vid

Ok I made a video about the sub, but in the middle of checking out what was wrong the installer and I decided to just fix it. This is the video, half of it was done yesterday, but this is not to redo the problem from yesterday, btlcavalier, tristan560, and I fixed the problem and let it go. Again this video is only to show the results. Not a bash fest. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TEf1Fn403k

I know it is a lil long

I just figured it will be reconed in about a month so I will just repair it and learn to do things myself. I tried to get that bolt off but it was impossible to remove, so instead of breaking something I just said skip it I will glue the bottom and Fi can recone it the right way.

Lol I know I think I will swap that camera out or is there a way to fix that, but hell yeah his truck is clean as hell on 26's. I am mad that bass almost broke my camera speakers. Is there a option to helping cameras pick up better sound. lot of people have problems recording bass. I am not saying it will sound like it does in real life, just with a lot less distortion.

I just figured it will be reconed in about a month so I will just repair it and learn to do things myself. I tried to get that bolt off but it was impossible to remove, so instead of breaking something I just said skip it I will glue the bottom and Fi can recone it the right way.

Im not trashing you bud, but learn to do it the correct way and take a bit of pride in your work, you will appreciate it in the long run.

Edited by Andrew2944r

Team Ampere Audio