XS Power

Okay, currently have a stock upfront and a Deka 9a31 in the back. I'm going to get a XS soon and was wondering if I should replace the stock upfront or move the Deka upfront and put the XS where the Deka was (by the amps). Does it matter? Which would give better performance? Last question.... I can't fit a real big battery upfront without mods, if i was to put a G31 is it okay to just run a short length of wire from battery to stock connections? Ex. stock ground & power (starter) won't reach the posts of a G31 so i se a ring terminal and run a short length from battery to stock wires? Yes Big 3 Done long ago.

th_140x100square.jpg

Okay, currently have a stock upfront and a Deka 9a31 in the back. I'm going to get a XS soon and was wondering if I should replace the stock upfront or move the Deka upfront and put the XS where the Deka was (by the amps). Does it matter? Which would give better performance? Last question.... I can't fit a real big battery upfront without mods, if i was to put a G31 is it okay to just run a short length of wire from battery to stock connections? Ex. stock ground & power (starter) won't reach the posts of a G31 so i se a ring terminal and run a short length from battery to stock wires? Yes Big 3 Done long ago.

Unless you just want to you dont have to run a big battery up front as a starter battery. Depending on your vehicle you could run a 925 or 975 upfront and then put the muscle (3100s) in the back. Then there isn't a need to extend your cables.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

oh okay wasn't sure if I'd get a Huge improvement from running a big battery upfront. Thanks get paid in two weeks I'll be putting down a deposit for the group buy. :D

Dont get me wrong you will get more power by running a bigger battery upfront, but you dont have to. For daily drivers I would run the battery that fits under the hood, and then put the bigger batteries in the back.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg