svman Posted December 5, 2009 Report Posted December 5, 2009 I mean I have heard of Q power but not this line of subs and can not find any spec on them any help http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%...23=BLACKMAMBA15
wildbeast15 Posted December 5, 2009 Report Posted December 5, 2009 someone on here runs them.. they sound pretty good The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
svman Posted December 5, 2009 Author Report Posted December 5, 2009 bump for some help guys I have searched can not find anything
SQMonte Posted December 5, 2009 Report Posted December 5, 2009 I dunno Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
BassAddict32 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 yea, i was looking at those....early this year? last year? somewhere around there. never got them though. i asked the same thing and the only answer i got was that they sound good. other than that, i haven't been able to find anything on them either. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
plumbcrazy Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 looks like a knock of jl w3 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7255_J...o+12W3v3-4.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.