18" Btl Damage, Finished Tvs, Ps2 (pix)

well the thing is that if i brought it to a body shop to have a peice welded on, they would need to take out my back window, weld the peice, put back on the window, and by that time the labor will be sky high in price. and after buying this system i dont exactly have that much cash in my checking account

your best bet is to use the epoxy. any filler in there is just going to crack if you dont have the thing welded up and that will happen from normal driving. add extreme bass and it will really crack.

thanks dude, im gonna get that epoxy. now after i epoxy the metal in place what should i do about the outside of the trunk. Should i fill it with some short strand fiberglass, then sand it down, then rage xtreme to smooth it all out??

dude thats impressive, got the videos yet?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

if you dont want to go the correct route and weld it up then look into 3m's metal to metal epoxy its a black epoxy that when applied a big chief frame machine will not seperate the 2 peices. the metal will tear before the epoxy.

damn that scott at fi. he has a plan to destroy ppls cars and offer this at a real low cost

is this the epoxy you were talking about?? just wanna make sure its the right one...

http://goferauto.com/3maupaboad08.html

Archived