8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

run up on em on a red light ask em what his bread like..

lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

me and my brother had a party when we were younger (12 years ago) and my parents went away...... we filled three trash cans with beer cans, had about 300 people show up, I pulled almost 3 cases of cans and bottles out of the pool and ladys under wear from the filter lol good times for surre

there is a reason I gave up drinkin at 24.... cause by that point I was an alcy

Dude, my buddies bday was crazy, I was only able to remember to get like 4 pics or so, cuz the bday boy kept asking for pictures, i'll post up a few tomorrow when I log on, dude asked me if I wanted a ride home, so no before n after pics, but I got a few of me and my buddy (the bday boy)

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

that legit, man last night was the first time iv been out in like a month..i was fuckked up off like 12 shots, like black out drunk...man you really got to train for that shit. i used to be able to kill a fifth of burnette in a night

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

that legit, man last night was the first time iv been out in like a month..i was fuckked up off like 12 shots, like black out drunk...man you really got to train for that shit. i used to be able to kill a fifth of burnette in a night

Dude, I use to be able to kill a fifth of Kentucky Gentlmen and a dub of "chicken feed" ;) and be straight. I didn't even have much tonight since I haven't dink in a while. Only played about 5 games of beer pong, won each one, had 5 cups of jungle juice (the real stuff, NOT jungle joose) and about 11 beers. Not exactly "drunk" but I am feeling pretty good!! I am almost 6ft, 5' 11" and around 202 pounds. Feeling pretty good right about now, and liking not having a license! Haha!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Ouch...

but looks like it was a hellar time, Keystone light is disgusting use it for beer pong and beer pong only.. but then again i dont drink much beer.. gimme a bottle of Crown and im happy, or of course vodka, or some southern comfort.. shit tastes like candy

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Ouch...

but looks like it was a hellar time, Keystone light is disgusting use it for beer pong and beer pong only.. but then again i dont drink much beer.. gimme a bottle of Crown and im happy, or of course vodka, or some southern comfort.. shit tastes like candy

Dude that went to a different party wanted a lot of liquor for cheep, so he was trying to get Crown, and idk how it is where you live, but Crown is expensive where we live!! So I told him to get a few bottles of Kentucky Gentlmen, he ended up getting like 2 gallons for $40, and my buddy was stuck on jagermeister (Had to google that :P) so he spent like $30 on a decent size bottle, had a few cups of that too which I forgot to mention :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

a fifth of Crown around here runs me about $18 and if my buddys working i can get it for about $15

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Ouch...

a fifth of Crown around here runs me about $18 and if my buddys working i can get it for about $15

WHAT you must be high right now! i got my last fifth of crown at Friendly PL for 24!!!!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded