You Know You're a Alcoholic When

U spend 230 and some change on beer and liquor

last night I was going to have a few friends over play some beer pong and what happen was 50+ people showed up lol

started at 6pm ended at 5am it was pretty crazy im sitting here trying to figure out a way to sober up haha

look at all those cans time to recycle and make some money back. considering NOT ONE! person dropped crap on beer

cleaning was a bitch.. but hey at least no one stole shit this time right?

i spy 2 dogs

1070693.jpg

my ghetto table official 8'ft

1070695.jpg

1070696.jpg

1070697.jpg

i bought all different beer and MGD seems to do the best for beer pong

keystone light(water) is nasty and i dont feel it but after a few games it hits me good lol tricky

1070699.jpg

oh ya heres the best part!!!! cleaning yaay! :clapping: lol

Leaving to 99vics house in 30 min time to eat some bbq i've been starving my self all day

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I love those kind of parties :) I just hated cleaning up after them! Biggest party we ever had was at my buddies house that only wanted like 20 people there, ended up being 100+ easily. I felt bad that so many people came so I helped him clean up the next day, took us a few hours to do just the garage, that wasn't including the house haha. Good times, good times.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

if you were an alcoholic you wouldn't be trying to sober up right now, you'd be lookin for the next fix ;) looks like it was a good party!

lol you are totally right.. where did my damn beer go!?

lol it was crackin man didnt expect it to work out so well

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lol broken broom. I was looking at the first picture like that is not really any beer... then I saw the two bags and was like ohhhhh aight that's whats up :D I only had one party at my house and I had like 60-70+ people here and I ended up with blunt wraps stuck to my table, cocaine residue on my counters, and ended up with 4 or 5 bags of beer cans( we didn't drink much liquor) Best party ever though :D :D

I love those kind of parties :) I just hated cleaning up after them! Biggest party we ever had was at my buddies house that only wanted like 20 people there, ended up being 100+ easily. I felt bad that so many people came so I helped him clean up the next day, took us a few hours to do just the garage, that wasn't including the house haha. Good times, good times.

yeah me too man i love the partys but i hate cleaning after in the morning the smell of alcohol and beer cans everywhere maaaaan..

reminds me. last new years took us 4½ days to clean up im talking about it looked like people rubbed their feet in beer and honey and as they were walking they were layin chips on the floor...cleaning was a pain

BUILDLOG

lol broken broom. I was looking at the first picture like that is not really any beer... then I saw the two bags and was like ohhhhh aight that's whats up :D I only had one party at my house and I had like 60-70+ people here and I ended up with blunt wraps stuck to my table, cocaine residue on my counters, and ended up with 4 or 5 bags of beer cans( we didn't drink much liquor) Best party ever though :D :D

LMao.. yeah some one decided to break my damn push broom which now is only a pull broom it wont go any other way.

im hella weak at the blunt wraps i know how those get when they get wet they become like those Listerine tongue breath strip mint things i dont allow coke in my house but pills and weed only and its gotta be smoked in the backyard...other then that im making you sign a form lol im not responsible for your death

BUILDLOG

Archived