Got some good news this morning. I'll be getting a check for $5295.68. That's a LOT more than I was expecting. Too bad I can't put it all towards a new system, but at least I'll be able to get a nicer vehicle than I was planning on.

i would say throw a cool 1000 towards the system and throw the rest towards the new vehicle :P

granted, a G is not worth much for the system you were probably gonna throw in there but its a little something :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Actually, about the only thing I'm in the market for now is a headunit, wiring and probably some factory replacement speakers. I've already got my sub and sub amp, but still need to build a speaker box.

why not buy another vehivle thats used, you can usually get a vehicle for that thats pretty decent

Yeah, I'll definately buy used. I just happened to start another topic about it.