Welp, it looks like my build is going to be on hold indefinitely. I was on the way home from work last night and hit a deer full bore at 65 MPH. The grill guard saved me from a whole lot of damage, but there's still quite a bit. I couldn't get the hood open and there was a steady stream of antifreeze leaking out. Not sure if insurance will total it out or not, as it's almost 10 years old.

I should have guessed something like this was going to happen. I just made the final payment less than a month ago, and that $280 a month was going to start getting put on the credit card so we could finally get it paid off.

Oh, well. There's nothing I can do about it now. I'll try and get some pictures of the damage up in a few days.

the shitty part was after they paid it off they dropped the full coverage and put PLPD on it.

Yeah, I was going to drop full coverage this past Friday, but never got around to it. I'm glad I didn't.

100_1667.jpg

100_1668.jpg

100_1669.jpg

100_1670.jpg

The insurance adjuster will be out tomorrow. He'll have everything worked up by the end of Wednesday. My uncle, who owns the shop where my truck is at, said that it's not totaled, but with the age of it (2000) he's not sure what the insurance company will do.

Edited by Dan208

That will buff out.....

Damn that sucks man. hope everything goes well

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

grill guard FTW! if you wouldn't have had that it would have really crushed the front end, not to bad butyyour new parts from a junkyard, they are way cheaper through them save ya a couple hundred atleast versus dealer parts. i did this on my 94 cavilier and rebuilt the front end for 600 versus 2500.

Edited by yoda132

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

anything of the deer left worth eatin?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

grill guard FTW! if you wouldn't have had that it would have really crushed the front end, not to bad but your new parts from a junkyard, they are way cheaper through them save ya a couple hundred atleast versus dealer parts. i did this on my 94 cavilier and rebuilt the front end for 600 versus 2500.

X2

If it wasn't for that grill guard you might have been looking at some damage to your frame and that's never good.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k