Second Skin Audio

box build

im attempting to build a box for 1 18" fi btl to go in a 1993 ford f150 super cab i think it is(2 doors with the bench seat thing in the back) i have no idea what to do for box designs but i want it tuned about 34 35 hertz and i need like a blue print type thing and how much mdf im ganna need, i want the speaker in the middle of the seats and not sure about the port. thats what i had in mind tho if someone can think of something beter for the space i have that hits low plz lemme kno

Edited by teddy9090

im attempting to build a box for 1 18" fi btl to go in a 1993 ford f150 super cab i think it is(2 doors with the bench seat thing in the back) i have no idea what to do for box designs but i want it tuned about 34 35 hertz and i need like a blue print type thing and how much mdf im ganna need, i want the speaker in the middle of the seats and not sure about the port. thats what i had in mind tho if someone can think of something beter for the space i have that hits low plz lemme kno

need measurements of the space u have to work with and $$$$$$$$$ it takes time to design

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

• 2 weeks later...

You're gonna need exact dimensions, what kind of power you're running, what you're looking for in a setup, etc if you want a proper design done.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You're gonna need exact dimensions, what kind of power you're running, what you're looking for in a setup, etc if you want a proper design done.

thats what im trying to get im ganna run about 3k rms to 1 18" fi btl i want the box tuned around 35htz i need someone that will design a box that is slot vented that will fit in that area and have enough air space and port volume for the fi btl or if someone can suggest something that will hit as hard maybe 2 15" that will b about the same as the btl or something like that

thats what im trying to get im ganna run about 3k rms to 1 18" fi btl i want the box tuned around 35htz i need someone that will design a box that is slot vented that will fit in that area and have enough air space and port volume for the fi btl or if someone can suggest something that will hit as hard maybe 2 15" that will b about the same as the btl or something like that

ok so im lookin thru ebay at amps and i find this http://cgi.ebay.com/HIFONICS-BXI2607D-MONO...=item518b4bf967 says its mono block 1channel yet there are 2 sets of speaker outputs how does that work is that for dual voice coil subs or what??