Red-navi-916 Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 daaamn i feel like a little kid again i havent seen snow in so long i love it i wish its like 6ft in the morning hahahah (for those that are slow those white things are snow flakes) yaay lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Applejack Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 quick go lick a light pole! Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Red-navi-916 Posted December 7, 2009 Author Report Posted December 7, 2009 quick go lick a light pole! i got something better then that (unzips pants) BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Ipod Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 not snowing where im at.. im in the arden arcade area.. Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
G_Fresh Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 It snowed here. It rained before it snowed, so it's not sticking
Forevrbumpn Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 wow, holey shit man, it really is snowing, and its getting heavier, and larger I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Red-navi-916 Posted December 7, 2009 Author Report Posted December 7, 2009 wow, holey shit man, it really is snowing, and its getting heavier, and larger haha forreal i took my roof rack off and forgot to close the holes 5 months ago so i was out there doing it in the rain..all of a sudden white particles i was like sweet jesus.. MOM MOM MOM loooook lol... BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
kl0wn Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 It snowed pretty good over here on saturday. At my house we had roughly 2 inches, didn't stick to the road that much, covered the vehicles, my porch, and the ground though! Too bad it all melted away already, except a bit that's still on my porch. Hopefully we get more over here later on! I love snow 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Red-navi-916 Posted December 7, 2009 Author Report Posted December 7, 2009 It snowed here. It rained before it snowed, so it's not sticking it rained here too for like 3 4 hours before snow BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Ipod Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 walked into my balcony and its cold and SNOWING.. LoL>. shoulda took a better look the first time.. Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.