No custom headlight is made. the only option is to "clear" them out by taking the orange reflector out. i searched all over the place for custom headlights too, but ended up buying new ones for $150 and cleared them my self.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images...20150_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images...20146_large.jpg

Xtralights.com has custom OE tailights for cheap, LED tailights you can NOW get from ebay! hope this helps..

Yup none out there....i took the reflector outta my first set and made a huge difference. But got in a accident and havent had the motivation to do it again.

accident? you didnt change the clear bulb to amber? i have a LED that changes from white to amber so i wouldnt get crap from the cops lol

yea man thanks, but how did u go about taking out the orange i thought about it but i dont have patience so i didnt want to ruin the lights since i paid 400+ for them(what a sucka). and couldnt afford or didnt want to afford the original envoy lights they cost 800 a piece because GMC refuse to sell them without the HID and doesnt sell aftermarket.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

oven or u can use a heat gun LOL and ALOT ALOT OF patience

HOW TO CLEAR OUT HEADLIGHTS

So I finally got my new headligghts, $150 for both w/ out fogglights, with the HID's you can even tell when they are on or off so....First thing I did when I got them was to clear them out.

Here are the tools I used, now keep in mind to be very carefull, depending on how old the headlights are is how long it will take to clear them out.

30315220141_large.jpg

Start by taking off the small clips, theres like 5-6.

30315220147_large.jpg

Now take the heat gun and heat up the edge, 2-3in. at a time until you can see the glue melting alittle.

30315220149_large.jpg

Now take you screw drivers and put them in between the front and back pieces. And "carefully" start prying on it, move the screw driver one after the other until you have room to take the orange reflector out.

30315220148_large.jpg

One of the headights took only 20 minutes and the reflector came out in one piece, the other was a pain in the ass, it took 1 hour. It was really hard to pry apart and the reflector came out in like 10 pieces, but got it out wih out messing anything up.

To put it back together you can just put the clips back on, and leave it OR add some clear silicon around the edges just to make sure they are close to fully sealed, and wont take any water. :)

And heres the final product! Before and After...

30315220142_large.jpg

Edited by beatbox