Will The T-mobile Sda Work With The Rockfor Three Sixty's

Phones  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone should i get

• BlackBerry 8700g
    • BlackBerry Pearl
    • T-Mobile Dash
    • T-Mobile SDA

Get the pearl. Internet is nice. I was actually browsing this forum earlier when i first saw this post on my pearl. 1.3mp camera. Plays music and movies. For some reason everyone that uses my phone loves playin around with the trackball in the middle. And it looks nice! Basically, it does everything the others do except its not Windows based like the SDA and the Dash.

I feel like one of the annoyying salesman from the mall right now!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

I still dont know how to quote either

to quote something just click on the reply button in the box that you want to quote. and thanks for the help.... now ive either narrowed it to the pearl or the dash....more leaning towards the pearl because its cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

ended up getting the SDA 2 days ago.....went down to buy the pearl which would cost me $250 and the manager offered me the SDA for $80 bucks since they are trying to get rid of them so i went with that....i dont like the way it looks at all but its a pretty cool little phone and i like the options. now it says it will work on rockfords site but i have been hearing mixed opions from different people.....will the sda work on the rockford three sixtys