Jump to content

Alpine/Kicker Mids/Highs Vid


xpfx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Let me know what you think. Don't be too harsh, this was thrown together when I was on a budget.

Cody

----

1999 Ford Expedition XLT

Alpine iDA-x100

Alpine Type S 5x7's x4

Kicker OSKS13 1/2" Tweets

Kicker 08ZX350.4

----

Alpine 1242D x2

Hifonics BXi 1610D

1/0 Knu

1/0 Big 3

Yellow Top Up Front

Daily Driver

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

wtf.....

I thought it was background music playing when you were 150ft away :D

I will have to copy your setup now. Very clean.

Those are the type s components right? the tweeters are just replaced by those kickers? :)

Posted

I'm so impressed that I would like to ask for more videos if possible. Different types of music from rock, techno like the group LMFAO.

I'm not much into bass but care more about mids/highs. lows for me can be last :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...