Second Skin Audio

Help me choose

I have the fi Bl 12" in a box @ 32 hz on 1750 watts, and it doesnt get smelly and hits the lows amazingly. I havent heard the Lvl4, but I built and installed a system with a lvl 4 xl and it sounds really good. But imo, it should be between the xl and bl, so imo the bl.

I may be a Fi fanboy of sorts, but I would go with the BL's. The lvl4's would be a good run but IIRC they tend to get smelly if you go too much above rated power...Or maybe that was the lvl3's? ANYHOW I would say it is probably more of a matter of personal opinion than one being better than the other. This is all coming from someone who has ran neither though so don't go by what I say.

deffinatly not the level 3s ive got 1500rms to mine and they are taking it pretty good i had the level 4 coils put in as well as an extra spider ive got 2 audiopipe ap30001ds on 4 of them have yet to smell burning coil with them

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I may be a Fi fanboy of sorts, but I would go with the BL's. The lvl4's would be a good run but IIRC they tend to get smelly if you go too much above rated power...Or maybe that was the lvl3's? ANYHOW I would say it is probably more of a matter of personal opinion than one being better than the other. This is all coming from someone who has ran neither though so don't go by what I say.

any woofer no matter the maker will get smelly if u dump a shiddd load of power to them... Andrew is throwing over 21k to 3 RDz and he can toast one or in the recent case "2" in a day......

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!