Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
While your at it, wanna ship me your rims? :D

yeah they are gonna want an arm and a legg to ship those :rofl:

Posted (edited)

While I may be "deep in my cups" isn't ebay the cheapest way for most everything?

Oh man I am drunk but I misread this as "buy some tires."

How is the ole ebay for tire buyin? Mine are a bit bald.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2915 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...