This is why you keep your shit private

Or just don't post stupid shit. I still keep mine private, even though I have nothing to hide.

Or just don't post stupid shit. I still keep mine private, even though I have nothing to hide.

You are telling me what she said was stupid? Come on? She just broke up with her (probably equally creepy) BF from Mortschool and said she wanted to stab someone, big deal. She was stupid to think it was private, but really.. people are all such NARCS, she must have had enemies.

images-1.jpg

You are telling me what she said was stupid? Come on? She just broke up with her (probably equally creepy) BF from Mortschool and said she wanted to stab someone, big deal. She was stupid to think it was private, but really.. people are all such NARCS, she must have had enemies.

No, I'm just saying that some people post stupid things on their FB pages. I've got a few friends that post things about work that could possibly get them fired if someone wanted to be an asshole about it.

I wouldn't narc on someone unless they directed some kind of serious threat at me or my family.

No, I'm just saying that some people post stupid things on their FB pages. I've got a few friends that post things about work that could possibly get them fired if someone wanted to be an asshole about it.

you know that kinda reminds me of www.lamebook.com

There was the one entry of the woman holding her newborn baby while her cooch was shown in the pic...

Or the one where the engaged chick had tried to send a message to her bootycall and instead posted a status update lmfao...

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

you know that kinda reminds me of www.lamebook.com

There was the one entry of the woman holding her newborn baby while her cooch was shown in the pic...

Or the one where the engaged chick had tried to send a message to her bootycall and instead posted a status update lmfao...

How do we know those are real? I suspect many FB meme things are faked.

images-1.jpg

How do we know those are real? I suspect many FB meme things are faked.

Well granted alot of things can be fake but the picture of the cooch was def. real.

lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

but if they would have let the shit slide and then some guy ends up dead cause the crazy broad stabed him everyone would have been crying and bitching that someone should have done something.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.