1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I clicked on the link that you gave...

Amps "look" nice, but with only 160 amp fuse on a "1500- watt" amp that seems sorta low to me. I have a feeling these amps do not put out their rated power.

Nope, if anything they're underrated. My T1000 has a 150amp fuse & has a CEA certified birthsheet of 1518 RMS

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Ok guys the master of information has come through again for you..Here are the specific tests on the Sundown 1500d amplifier..

Low voltage test Results

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7116

High Voltage tests Results

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7117

I like the amp and at 1 ohm I would be confident running them...They seem to be sweet amps...Preety strong numbers if you ask me..

Edited by zaxfire69

im either running them at 1 ohm 1 per sub or i will strap them and run both subs at 2 ohms for 3000

it was these for $475 a peice shipped or $1000 for a *new* kicker 1500....hmmm

i havent heard a problem with these amps yet and those guys who smoked them were probally running them at .5 or .35 ohm.

and no amp is invincible. but for the power to price ratio i couldnt go wrong. these are the same model amps ROE used in there great 12" challenge

HEy Saltine, when you get them hooked up Tell me how you like them...I have been looking at them and Daddy Likekee...

well,put it this way, i just got done testing 1 amp, and if you have or can afford the electric system to back them, go for it.

i tested 1 on my isuzu electric system which consist of big 3 done in 4 guage. optima yellowtop, stock alt around 65 amps i think. and i connected my 10 w3 to it.

i was having a problem and i narrowed it down to the amp and everyone said no its the sub. so i tested. didnt crank it up at all and i thought the surround was gonna rip on the sub. the box would have jumped out the truck if it wasnt bolted down.

i didnt set the gains with a meter or anything b/c i just wanted to power it up and play it.

thumbs up in my opinion. sounds so much better than my PG amp and it turns out i was right in my PG amp being broken

Yeah I need to sell my Us amps 4000d and get that 1500d...I might do that...I really want one of those amps and I wish I would have known about them before I bought the Us Amps, but the Us amps will do till I can get some Jack Cheeder Cheese if you know what I mean...First I gotta get my car back driveable again...

i was actually looking at the us amps 4000 and the sundown 1500 and when Mark from *** gave me the price on the amps i just had to go sundown. besides no one around me has them or even knows about them.

next im going to buy 2 100.4 from him.. the prices are right

I have the matching sundown 4-ch amp for sale..

330.00 shipped to your door.

I got it for testing for sundown. He wanted my opinion, and now its either I sell it for cost or ship it back to him.. Might as well pass on the deal.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i would jump on it but i just spent more money than i planned to again. as in a few minutes i will have another thread, this one a sound processor