Sundown Audio

Visonik V417SX

bcbrave

I wouldn't have bought it, but that is me. It is not a CEA rated amp, so that 100x4 @4ohm rating is more then likely BS. Might be more like 50x4 @4ohm. I LOVE my MTX amps for my mid bass/highs, and there not much more then that amp. I think you should have done MORE RESEARCH before that purchase.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I wouldn't have bought it, but that is me. It is not a CEA rated amp, so that 100x4 @4ohm rating is more then likely BS. Might be more like 50x4 @4ohm. I LOVE my MTX amps for my mid bass/highs, and there not much more then that amp. I think you should have done MORE RESEARCH before that purchase.

Well i did alot of research i am new to the car audio world. What is a CEA rated amp. And Where did u purchase your MTX amps at? I dnt think it would be a bad christmas gift from my mom since i just am 16

New to the car audio world, and who ever said this is an addicting hobby they were right!!

stay on this site man if you seriously are interested in car audio. i guarantee you that you will have more knowledge in this field than your friends do (or so they like to think they know alot).

Well i did alot of research i am new to the car audio world. What is a CEA rated amp. And Where did u purchase your MTX amps at? I dnt think it would be a bad christmas gift from my mom since i just am 16

Sonic electronix gets alot of my business for things like this. Also, I dont understand why people love to associate there age with not being able to afford such items. When I was 16, I was rolling in money that I EARNED. I worked 3 jobs, 2 of which were full time. I was a CASH COW back then...living home with no responsibilities, no debt, just school work...Damn life was easy back then. Come on boy, get your WORK ON! (please dont take this post as me being an ass, just sick of people saying "im only 16" :aggressive: )

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I had a 217sx a while back (free amp).

I clamped it doing 75ishx2 at 4 ohms, and it would do 110-115x2 at 2 ohms but would get very hot after about 5-10 minutes. Not the worst amp you could get, but there are a few more out there you may enjoy more. made a decent amp for the computer sub in my bedroom though :)

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

Sonic electronix gets alot of my business for things like this. Also, I dont understand why people love to associate there age with not being able to afford such items. When I was 16, I was rolling in money that I EARNED. I worked 3 jobs, 2 of which were full time. I was a CASH COW back then...living home with no responsibilities, no debt, just school work...Damn life was easy back then. Come on boy, get your WORK ON! (please dont take this post as me being an ass, just sick of people saying "im only 16" :aggressive: )

hey i understand what you are saying. i have job but when your dad gets laid off things the money situation isnt the best. but hopefully it doesnt last much longer then i will have plenty of money :wacko:

New to the car audio world, and who ever said this is an addicting hobby they were right!!