Another Build...2G Eclipse 2 18s 16V

Damn bro you really do love messing around with the 2nd gen Eclipses... I'm surprised that the HDs are handling that much power, granted with some minor issues though. This shit should just be just nasty once you get the 4hps in, should make for one hell of a 49.9 bassracer.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I took the side panels out of my 99 looks like you could get about 2 more inches wide if you did that. Is this the eclipse you said you where gonna build louder then yours? looking good keep up the pics!

Bass junkie for life!

99 eclipse under construction

91 AWD turbo talon under construction

98 extendedcab s-10 under construction

S W A T!

141.3 dash (97 sunfire)

140.3 kick (97 sunfire)

he making you do all the work?

Nah he helped out with everything during the build so can also pick up on things which he is doing well.

box louder with ports in or out?

Will find out shortly.

An interesting note to everyone, this box volume is usually the loudest in SUVs using 2 6" ports instead of 3 because you are filling a larger enviornment. 84-100 square inches of port is ideal for SPL and even reasonable for daily still depending on volume.

what size are those ports? and where do people get them that big? I've only seen 6" aero's around here. It would be nice to have them for some of my builds.

www.thrilleraudio.com

www.partsexpress.com

Keep in mind these are psp ports and are not as loud as the original aero (curve is different on the flare which makes it a tenth louder in most rexes from what I have seen)

Damn SS you are putting more work lately, than half the guys on SMD

much props

and this is looking very loud

Thanks man just hopin to have some time to get back to the wagon you know.

Damn bro you really do love messing around with the 2nd gen Eclipses... I'm surprised that the HDs are handling that much power, granted with some minor issues though. This shit should just be just nasty once you get the 4hps in, should make for one hell of a 49.9 bassracer.

No minor issues with the woofers at all. I had a misunderstanding during testing when the other woofer came disconnected. The noise I heard all along was the screws lifting out of the woofer and the basket smacking the enclosure. I had Jacob remove the rubber gasket on the baskets and switch to larger screws, and the noise is gone. 3 burps of almost 5K to one woofer hooked up and it sustained no damage, I am impressed with the woofers so far.

I took the side panels out of my 99 looks like you could get about 2 more inches wide if you did that. Is this the eclipse you said you where gonna build louder then yours? looking good keep up the pics!

Should have 56 inches B pillar to B pillar with the panels out :)

tuned in for sure, :hairtrick:

you do some sick crazy builds, the video of your eclipse on ebay where the windshields breaks is one of my all time favorites

Thanks

Most of those vids are way back in the day, I liked how the car sounded for spl and daily. The LMS ultras damn near did the same score setup for daily as the 5200s on almost the same power in a much larger box.

awsome build need some vids

We should have some up in the future

looks good quit breaking stuff

Thanks man

That was my mistake in thinking it was the woofers, nothing broke so far. Keep in mind this box is designed for the 5200s. The HDs have a low vas around 3 cubes I believe so the SPL box we do in the future should be only around 6 cubes (yes that small!)

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

It should be.

I cant wait to get the 5200s back.

OHH.

Ill get the pics up when I get home!

I have a bunch

TEAM EPIC SOUNDZ

NEW BUILD:

99 BURBAN DOING 160S ON MUZIK

WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDS!

http://www.youtube.com/user/2loud4youmorris

Archived