Sundown Audio

RF Punch P500-2 or RF Power T400-2???

alman101

We'll since I live in Canada, there ain't a lot of selection, and crutchfield.ca has the best prices in Canada. I also looked at a 900watt Kenwood mono block, but there are mixed reviews that say its over-rated and only really puts out 700watt.

They don't have that amp on there site, and I'm looking to get something in the $400CAD price range shipped

Edited by alman101
alexman101_PSN2.jpg

AudioQue 1200D is $229 shipped, and will give you the power you need and then some.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=26

So it would be roughly 242 Canadian, not sure if there is extra shipping charges or not though.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I havent ordered the subs yet, they come in 2-ohm DVCs also I believe, there about $150 a piece, lookin to use my christmas bonus on the subs, and then whatever money I have left over after christmas for an amp.

And ya selection does suck up here... its worse in stores lol, crutchfield.ca is the only option really, or I'm going to be paying a crap load for stuff from the US... gotta hate duty taxes

Edited by alman101
alexman101_PSN2.jpg

If you haven't bought the subs yet then get the 2 ohm dvc's. As far as the amps go, I would get the Kenwood mono amp. Even if it's overrated and only puts out 700 rms it's still more than the 2 Fosgates will put out. And I'm assuming you are talking about this Kenwood?

http://www.crutchfield.ca/Kenwood_KAC_9104.../113kac9104.htm

If you haven't bought the subs yet then get the 2 ohm dvc's. As far as the amps go, I would get the Kenwood mono amp. Even if it's overrated and only puts out 700 rms it's still more than the 2 Fosgates will put out. And I'm assuming you are talking about this Kenwood?

http://www.crutchfield.ca/Kenwood_KAC_9104.../113kac9104.htm

Ya that kenwood

alexman101_PSN2.jpg